New Headteacher position
Can you lead us through our next phase of growth and challenge?
Headteacher - Group Five (Outer London Range) ISR L25 to 31
Start Date: Sept 1st 2020
LONDON BOROUGH of BARNET Mapledown School
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please call 020 8455 4111 and ask for Kristina. Our website provides a detailed picture of the school:
Closing Deadline: Midday Monday, October 28th Interviews: Wednesday, November 13th
Mapledown is a ‘good’ secondary special school for pupils with Severe & Complex Needs which is about to enter its most exciting phase as we design a brand new purpose-built school in the middle of a major urban renewal project. We are looking for a Headteacher who will match our enduring values and serve pupils and families with dedication and respect.
If you want to lead a great team with high hopes and grand ambitions then this is the complete opportunity.
We are looking for a school leader who has:
- Drive and vision with the ability to enthuse and encourage everyone
- A commitment to excellence everywhere always
- Proven leadership experience with a solution focussed approach
- An understanding of the bigger picture with a keen sense of direction
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work with extraordinary pupils
- A strong team of enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- A supportive and engaged Governing Body
- Continuous professional development
- The chance to design and build a 21st-century special school
We are committed to Safer Recruitment and will vigorously vet all applications