Mapledown School News
Our Governing Board met last night and decided to remain closed until June 15th.
The unanimous view of the Board is that we must begin our Risk Assessments and complete the planning and preparation work needed to make the school safe for pupils and staff alike. The Governors will meet again on June 9th to ‘take stock’ and review progress and make the decision on whether or not to open on June 15th. Please download the full letter at the bottom of this page.